And she's thinking of directing a movie next

Posted at  8:49 PM  |  in  

Her unconventional looks and frizzy hair landed her atypical roles in Bollywood. Kangana Ranaut now dreams of becoming a director and already has a script in mind.

"I'm quite happy with how my career is moving, but in terms of the future, soon, I guess I'd like to direct a movie. I have a script in mind. Let's see where it goes," Kangana said.

Most of her films have seen her in tragic roles; as a result she is often referred to as a modern day tragedy queen, a title once given to legendary actress Meena Kumari for playing grief-stricken characters.

"It's been quite a journey...I came to the industry when I was just 17 with no real idea of what to expect. I was fortunate that 'Gangster' was a huge hit at the box office. I won a lot of awards and the industry gave me another chance.

Share this post

About Naveed Iqbal

Nulla sagittis convallis arcu. Sed sed nunc. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim venenatis fermentum mollis. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Follow him on Google+.

0 comments:

INFOLINK

About-Privacy Policy-Contact us
Copyright © 2013 BOLLY FRIENDZ. Blogger Template by Bloggertheme9
Proudly Powered by Blogger.
back to top