Sonakshi Sinha’s hidden talent

Posted at  11:16 PM  |  in  

Well, it’s not a secret anymore. Sonakshi Sinha, who is debuting in Bollywood opposite Salman Khan in the coming movie Dabangg has a penchant for sketching and painting.

It’s not a hobby she’s picked up from Salman. Rather, it’s a passion she’s been pursing for long but was inspired by Salman to take to the next level during the making of Dabangg.

“I am extremely good in sketching, I love to hold the pen; earlier I used to be away from brushes but now I love painting,” Sonakshi is quoted as saying.

Sonakshi added that she would often join Salman in his painting sessions.

“Salman used to give me a theme and I used to paint accordingly, and when we see the final output, we used to find both the painting same. I never copied him but I think our style of painting is the same,” said the daughter of veteran actor Shatrughan Sinha.

Share this post

About Naveed Iqbal

Nulla sagittis convallis arcu. Sed sed nunc. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim venenatis fermentum mollis. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Follow him on Google+.

0 comments:

INFOLINK

About-Privacy Policy-Contact us
Copyright © 2013 BOLLY FRIENDZ. Blogger Template by Bloggertheme9
Proudly Powered by Blogger.
back to top